søndag den 30. september 2012

Bolivia

Yesterday I arrived to Bolivia, Santa Cruz. I am staying at my aunts (well, my stepmom´s sister, to be correct) house, for the two month I will be here. She lives with her husband and three daughters (my cousins). I arrived early in the morning yesterday, and on the way to the house we bought some saltenas and had them for breakfast. They were delicious! We stayed at the house and relaxed, until about 8:30 pm. Then we went to a exhibition, where there was so many people! You could buy all kinds of stuff, even bulls and cars. There were young gorgeous women dresses up in gowns at every stand, to attract attention. We had dinner at a restaurant really late, because of the many people it was hard to get a table earlier, but when we finally ate, the food was so good. It was really fun to experience the exhibition!

Today we went to a barbecue with lots of other family members. Actually it was an farewell party, for one of the cousins, who is leaving to France to join the army. We first barbecued and afterwards we went to the outside pool and  inside steam. There was also a sauna and indoor pool.

Now we are relaxing at home and my two youngest cousins love Photo Booth on my Mac computer, so we took so many pictures.


(Blonde and curly hair, so cute!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar