lørdag den 8. september 2012

Beach & paddle boarding

Today I had an easy day - just relax and chill! I decided to go to the beach, and on my way over there I saw a place where you could paddle board. It looked so fun, so I just had do try it! Unfortunately, all paddle boards were occupied, so I would have to wait. Instead I just hit the beach, and would come again on my way back. I tanned on the beach, and it was so nice! It wasn´t to hot (burning) or to windy either, just perfect! The renting chairs/tanning chairs, were pretty cheap to rent, only 5 dollars. After being on the beach I went to eat the nearby Ben & Jerry. I had a salmon burger with hummus, mmmhh. Yummy!
Then I headed back to the paddleboarding, and then back to the hostel Im staying at, so I can shower and pack for tomorrow. Im going back to Florida tomorrow :-)







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar