søndag den 9. september 2012

Leaving Puerto Rico



Well today Im leaving Puerto Rico. Right now Im at the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, waiting for my flight, which is in 2 ½ hour from now (my bag is checked in and Ive already been sitting here for an hour!). Theres no wifi around here, so I decided to write some blog updates I can post as soon as possible. I came so early, okay maybe too early, Ill admit that. First I had decided to take a cab from the hostel to the airport, but they charged 17 dollars plus one extra dollar per bag (so in total it would have been 19 dollars).A little too pricey for me, when I also had the alternative to take the buss for 1-2 dollars, but I would have to switch buss, so two busses. First of all, I had no clue what time the buss came and so on, so I asked the receptionist at the hostel, and because its  Sunday, it only went once an hour (but he wasn´t sure), but he knew that it wouldn´t come that often on Sundays. Go figure! So as always a cab is the easiest alternative, especially when its 80-90 degrees, I have two big bags to carry (without wheels), and a buss I cant rely on! ”Great” I thought, but luckily another guy from my hostel had ordered a cab and was going to the same airport, and our flight were only an hour apart. So we shared the cab, and I could continue my day happy with the cheap cab charge J
(His flight is an hour earlier then mine, so thats way Im here so early.)
Funny thing, now that I was just blogging about him , he just came by! Apparently our flights are at the same gate, just an hour apart.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar