søndag den 14. oktober 2012

Yesterday night

As I mentioned on yesterdays blogging, I was going out with my two cousins and one of my cousins boyfriend. First we went to Locra (or was it Lorca, Im not quite sure?), intimate cosy restaurant slash place for drinks (and life music that night, lucky us!). Its was really nice, and its placed in the downtown of Santa Cruz, right next to the big Cathedral, so beautiful. The Cathedral was lit up by spotlights all around, and there were so many people at the Plaza and lined up to the other bars/clubs nearby. After a drink (I had a Pina Colada, one of my favorite drinks, if not my favorite, haha), we went to have late dinner, and I mean LATE dinner, at a fancy restaurant Med at like midnight, if not 01:00 am. I was super exhausted, but pushed my self to go out so we could have some fun. My one cousin and I shared a big plate of sushi, so delicious! Ive been craving sushi for so long time, and yesterday I was finally satisfied, haha :-) After dinner, we dropped of the boyfriend, and headed home to watch some TV, Facebook and SLEEP. Lovely night it had been :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar